Patagonia 2011 Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants
All-weather warmth in reversible colors: our warm, soft Puff-Ball Pants feature a snag-resistant all-recycled polyester shell and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to seal out wet weather. The ultra-compressible 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) stays warm even when wet, and is wind-resistant. A fold-over waist feels good on the tummy, and spandex binding at the ankles keeps pants in place. Colors reverse to a contrasting quilted side.
• Lightweight, durable shell fabric is wind resistant and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; high-loft, lightweight and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
• Fold-over elastic waist for comfort
• Gusseted crotch for a comfortable fit with diaper
• Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and seals out chill
• Reversible shell print and quilting offers style options for both boys and girls
• 4T and 5T added this season
• Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish.
• Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
• 147 g (5.2 oz)
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
• 12M: Weight: 20-25, Length: 28-31
• 18M: Weight: 25-28, Length: 31-33