Bridgedale Unisex Heel Fit Midweight Winter Socks
If your expensive custom fit ski boots give you cold feet, the solution isn't new boots or uncomfortably layering up with extra socks--you probably need these Precision Midweight Ski socks from Bridgedale. Designed with extra padded insulation through the toes and everywhere underfoot, the Bridgedale Precision Midweight Ski socks put the warmth along the anatomical cold spots without compromising the fit and control characteristics of most ski boots. Bridgedale used a combination of Merino wool and Isolfil® fibers to pull moisture away from your skin while keeping thermal warmth right where you need it. The padded heel and ankle also improve the overall heel fit, so you might find that you can get another season or two out of those custom molded ski boots that seemed pretty packed in last year.
• Redesigned with a new heel fit that reduces and potentially eliminates heel slip
• Padded fabric areas through ankle, heel and shin
• Midweight fabric design is excellent for lightly-insulated boots and frigid weather conditions
• Midweight comfort and warmth with shaped cushioning to improve heel fit.
• Sculpted features to reduce bulkiness.
• Mapped heel and ankle cushioning improves heel fit.
• Warm and comfortable forefoot.
• Superior warmth, heel fit, and shin protection.
• Lightweight blended fabric consisting of 40% Merino wool/39% Isofil®/19% nylon/2% Lycra®
• Machine wash warm.
• Medium: 7 - 9.5, Womens: 8 -10.5
• Large: 10 - 12.5, Womens: 11 - 13.5
• XL: 13 - 15, Womens: 14+